Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Cookbook Challenge: Roundup #14 and announcement #15

Tami from Running with Tweezers just posted the roundup for WCC #14! I was really impressed by the number of amazing salads that were produced..... mmmmmm... they all look so delicious! I will definitely try a few of them.

And.. I'm going to be the host for the new Cookbook Challenge! As Tami kindly mentioned, the theme is going to be 'Easter / springtime food'. I am really interested in seeing what people from different traditions have as typical Easter food. In Italy there are a lot of things, either savory or sweet. I thought I would extend it also to 'springtime food' because I realized not everyone celebrates Easter, of course.. so, Easter, springtime.. let's say, food for natural and spiritual rebirth!!!
I'm looking forward to all the posts.. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Great theme Marta! I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for hosting!

barb said...

well I do look forward to this and intend to follow the precise rules this time....wonderful site you have Marta...thanks

chemcookit said...

Thank you so much to both of you! And I'm so happy Doodles likes my blog :) It's such a nice experience to have blog-friends :)