Sunday, March 04, 2007

Goodbye party n.3: con tutti gli altri amici

The last goodbye party I threw at my place was with all my other friends. I was pretty upset with myself because I forgot to take pictures of the people!! I was so tired..
But I really want a memory of this wonderful party and of my friends, so I'll put a picture of the food that was there and that I didn't prepare myself..(I'll put the recipes for the food I prepared in later posts). I know it seems stupid, but making food is an act of love, so these foods remind me of how much I've been loved.
Pollo con patate al forno (baked chicken with potatoes), made by Maia.
And an Asian salad brought by Joanna.
This was really one of the nicest parties, we talked altogether for a long time, and I think everyone had a good time. I was so happy.

No comments: