Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Neve

Lucas and I and other friends went to a trip to Lake Tahoe last weekend and I just downloaded my pictures on the computer. I'm really excited about a few of them, so I thought I'd share one sneak-peak here with you, dear readers, and I'll then write a more detailed post about the trip with more pictures when it's a bit less late in the night.. enjoy these snowflakes! I did no modifications to the picture, I thought it came out really nicely just like it is now.

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A gorgeous picture, wow!

Cheers,

Rosa

Unknown said...

The picture looks good, except that I can't make out where are the flakes resting, if they are! :)

chemcookit said...

Thanks Rosa and Nihalarju! Please look at the next post to understand where the snowflakes were resting and see more pictures of them. :)

Unknown said...

Now I understand. They are annealed snow! :P