Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fresh Produce of the Month - Reminder

This post is to remind everyone that the deadline for the 'Fresh Produce of the Month' is coming up! It's this Sunday Sept. 2nd.
The theme is 'Tomatoes' and the rules are simple: just make a dish that is tomato-centered, write your recipe and take a picture of it, and send me the link to your blog (or recipe and picture if you don't have one). Let me know your name and approximate location! Email: chemcookit AT gmail DOT com
I'm looking forward to reading all the great ideas you always have... Moreover - if by any chance tomatoes are not in season in the part of the world where you live, canned, preserved, dried, or similar tomatoes are acceptable too!

PS - if you already sent me a dish and I never replied to your email or never left a comment on your blog, please write a comment here. I found out some of the emails went into my spam folder :(

1 comment:

amna said...

My contribution permalink : http://cookingandme.blogspot.com/2007/08/nadan-pacha-thakkali-thoranraw-green.html

I had sent u an email, guess it went to spam :) no worries.. i would still love to jump on board :)