Saturday, March 31, 2007

Polpettine di fagioli di soia

I don't remember if I already wrote it somewhere in this blog, but I'm becoming more nad more vegeterian.. so a few days ago I made these very good 'soybeanballs' :) - I found the recipe on the soy bean can!!
Polpettine di fagioli di soia / Edamame patties
Blend one can of soybeans with 1 cup bread crumbs, 2 tsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp grated ginger, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 cup cilantro leaves. Warm up 3 tbsp olive oil in a pan. Make little patties with the paste you prepared and gently palce them in the hot olive oil. When brown on one side, turn them over and finish cooking them. It was supposed to be served with some gravy, whereas I served them with whole weat rice and a cabbage dish that I prepared by stir frying olive oil, onions, and pieces of cabbage, and adding yogurt and paprika 2 minutes before they were done.
Mmm.. :)

No comments: