Sunday, March 04, 2007

Altre cene d'addio

I had many other goodbye dinners, which I really enjoyed. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of all of them, but I want to remember here about the dinner with Rich and Diana at 'Five star' Chinese restaurant in Raleigh, a wonderful chinese restaurant with a nice atmosphere, which I was really happy to get to know, especially with such good company.. and the few goodbye dinners hosted by Crissy, with Jennifer and YanLi..
(Crissy and Jennifer are shown here). These were wonderfully informal and friendly dinners, just a few girls, cooking for each other :).
And at last, our goodbye dinner at our favorite 'Sushi-Thai' in Raleigh, which hosted our meetings so many other times :)
This restaurant was one of our favorites. The atmosphere is extremely pleasant, and both the Thai and the Japanese food are very good. The sushi is really cheap and delicious!! Try it, if you live there :)

No comments: