Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New blog / nuovo blog

Just wanted to mention that I'm taking care of another blog, too. It's related to my 'spiritual meditations'. So far it's mostly in Italian, except for the introduction, and it's mostly on readings from the Old and New Testament, but if possible I'd like to add meditations on texts from non Christian traditions (not necessarily religious either). I guess it'll also depend on the feedback that I get.

Ho aperto un nuovo blog, con le mie meditazioni piu' spirituali (quasi quotidiane). Per ora e' quasi completamente in Italiano e ci sono solo riflessioni sulle letture del giorno (nuovo e antico Testamento). Vorrei ampliarlo a letture non cristiane (neppure necessariamente religiose, vedremo). Dipende anche da che tipo di feedback ricevo.

No comments: