Sunday, November 19, 2006

Links e quiz

While I was looking around, I happened on 'Confessions of a Cardamom addict' - wonderful blog, congratulations!
Jasmine put a link to this 'are you a good cook' and I obviously couldn't stop myself from trying it. My outcome turned out to be the same as hers:

You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

Well, as I say from time to time: who knows, maybe sometime I'll stop being a chemist and I'll open some sort of coffee/refreshments/bookstore/meditation/peace through discussion place :)
And of course, btw, I posted this here because it boosted my self-confidence :) :) :)

In my evening wandering around, I also found this other wonderful blog, Cream Puffs in Venice, which I feel particularly close to because the background of Ivonne is Italian!!

3 comments:

jasmine said...

Thanks for visiting me...I love those little quizzes....

And yes, Ivonne's blog is a wonderful one--one of my favourites :)

j

creampuff said...

Ciao!

An Italian living in the US ... what part of Italy are from?

Mia mamma e' Calabrese e mio padre e' Marchegiano.

Thanks so much for visiting Cream Puffs in Venice!

chemcookit said...

Hello Jasmine and Ivonne!
thanks for visiting me!
I'm from Turin, Piemonte. Un po' piu' a nord dei tuoi genitori.. I'm thinking about having a Piemontese dinner soon, so I'll post about dishes of my region soon!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!