Monday, February 25, 2008

Click flour!

The theme of this month's 'click!' event is flour. Wonderful idea.. and so many possibilities! I really didn't want to miss this event, but I've been too busy recently in order to actually work on taking pictures. So I decided I'd make a collage of pictures I took in the past of my creations. What I'd like to underline by doing this is how amazing is the variety of things that can be made with flour. In the end, I chose to shrink the collage down to two pictures, representing the two most important things that can be made with flour, in my opinion: bread and pasta!

You can visit the gallery with the other amazingly beautiful flour-centered pictures here

2 comments:

bee said...

that's a very innovative entry. thanks, marta.

Namratha said...

Nice pics Marta:)