Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fresh Produce of the Month - Pears

Hello again! Unfortunately my blogging will be sporadic for another month or so - most deadlines for job applications are mid-October. However, I'm going to re-host the next Fresh Produce of the Month event on this blog.. Simona at Briciole is posting the roundup for the last event on her blog right now. So check it out! There are a lot of exciting eggplant-centered recipes for us to try out!

The next edition will be centered on.. pears!
(The picture is again Simona's courtesy! I really like it, thanks Simona!)

So, if you want to take part to the event, follow these simple rules:
1) Put a post on your blog with a recipe involving pears. Add a link to this post and mention that it's an entry for the 'Fresh produce of the month' event. If you like it, feel free to place the logo of the pears-centered event on your post.
2) Send me an email with a link to your post, your blog homepage and your name. My email address is chemcookitATgmailDOTcom. Specify 'Fresh produce of the month: Pears' as subject.
3) If you don't have a blog just send an email with your recipe and if you have a picture of the food you made, that's even better. I will add it to the round-up as well.

The deadline for entry submission will be October 31st.. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

6 comments:

Finla said...

Oh yeah I will surley send you something.
As i have been wanting to make a pear dessert, which i saw in a blog

Cheryl Harris said...

sounds great! thanks for the info

soma said...

Hi Marta

I just sent in my entry for the event via email.

Thanks
Soma (www.ecurry.com)

Martissima said...

passando da Simona di Briciole-blog, ho letto di questa raccolta e quindi ho pensato di parteciparvi con la mia ricetta, ciao Astro ( in realtà siamo omonime)

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

Have sent you my "Pear" submission.:)

Rachel said...

Just blogged away about my pear recipe on the Crispy Cook and sent you an email submission.

Looking forward to a Pear Roundup!