Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reminder - Fresh Produce of the Month

Dear readers, the deadline for the 'Fresh Produce of the Month' event is approaching! The theme for this month is 'Apricots' - so make something delicious using this fruit, anything that your fantasy suggests you, and send me an email with a link to your post!
I'm actually moving the deadline of a few days, because I just realized I don't have 'my' camera now! So you can send me your entries until next Sunday (Jul 29th) at 12 pm Pacific time. I hope to see lots of mouth-watering recipes!! The roundup for the past event and the rules for the new one can be found here.

PS - I may have to extend the deadline a little more. 'My' camera is not here yet.. and I received only two entries so far! So, please, send in more entries! The roundup will be posted next weekend.

No comments: