Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pausa

Dear readers, I would like to thank all of you for your comments, some of them so friendly. I'm very sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I am going through a difficult period of my life and I'm not 100% sure about when I'll be able to post again. Maybe it'll be tomorrow, maybe in a month. I hope you won't mind that the Fresh Produce of the Month - Orange will not be exactly in season when I'll post about it.. I will post the roundup, though, sooner or later. :) I won't be gone forever, please keep coming back every once in a while. :)
Take care all of you.

9 comments:

Simona Carini said...

We will be here to welcome you, when you come back.

Amanda said...

No worries, girl! You do what you need to... I've got you in my feeds, so when you do post again you'll pop up automatically.

Anonymous said...

No worries. Take care of yourself. You are in my feed reader as well :)

DK said...

Hey Marta...Dont worry..My best wishes that this lean phase would only make you stronger in some way and it will benefit u a lot...U r cool girl marta..so dont be down ok :) Come when you are more relaxed...and we will always be there for you whenever u come :)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That's ok... Take care and all the best!

Cheers,

Rosa

Claud said...

Spero che non ti sia successo nulla di terribile... io leggerò cmq il blog: grazie a te capisco molto meglio come tradurre i nomi delle verdure. Forza Marta!

FH said...

Take care Marta. Whatever it is you are going thru' right now will eventually pass, be brave and face it. Hugs to you.
I am on break too until May, see you then!:)

Paolo said...

Ciao,
sono anche io un italiano negli USA :-) scopro oggi il tuo bel blog. In bocca al lupo per tutto, spero di poter leggere presto nuovi post...
Paolo
http://peterconiglio.wordpress.com

Mansi said...

Hope things get sorted out soon for you marta! good luck, and see you back soon!:)